No announcement yet.

Big New Aussie Game tonight:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back at i guess about 8.30, 8.45..
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Is Hydey a lumberjack?

Comment

• No Horse . You know I work in the Glue factory

Comment

• I'll be online at 8:30 tonight to see if anyone is here should be feeling better by then

Comment

• Gee, Hydey, you get the spelling right, and the punctuation wrong!

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I'll be around from, hopefully, 8.30pm on Sunday night.

Comment

• sorry finbar but we all can't be perfect like you

Comment

• Jeez, I realise that, but you can try!

------------------
                  finbar
                  Mono Rules!
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• The Horse empire industrialises and puts in place new powerful units and defences. The Aztec announcement of closed seas causes consternation throughout the world. Freedom of the seas is a basic right of all nations.

Comment

• Are you guys going to show up Monday night? The game is at an interesting stage and I would really like to get a session in. I can play from about 9pm until "the Sopranos" finish

Comment

• I'll come online at 9
                        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Ditto.

------------------
                          finbar
                          Mono Rules!

Comment

• The Horse empire looks on with disinterest as the two alliances go to war. We wearily do our duty as a more enlightened civ by calling for peace and a higher understanding, whilst yet further strenghtening our defences.

Comment

• You're not leading the tech race, Horse, you're safe. For the moment.

------------------
                              finbar
                              Mono Rules!

Comment

• Frankly, I think the makeo/finbar alliance should be nicer to me. Deity has a just cause in trying to break makeo's ridiculous naval restrictions.

And your alliance will have noted that I have stayed neutral - which I think was big of me

Gifts of techs and gold never go astray if you want to keep the Horse empire sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X