No announcement yet.

Big New Aussie Game tonight:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit finbar, my wife was making bedroom eyes to me this morning. She even gave me a hug and said she couldn't wake me last night. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT FOR YOU UNTIL 9.30???? "ISH"!!!!

Oh! And if I'd realised that city was called French Bean I wouldn't have attacked it. We have plenty of those. Can we be friends now?

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Alexander's Horse (edited May 19, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Thanks guys my ego is fired up now. I never really thought of not playing , just annoyed at myself , I love this game its great and you guys have been so helpfull.

ps MING sorry for the post last night I must control myself when I get frustrated

Comment

The Horse empire falls behind on the powergraph as we continue our steady expansion. Our peaceloving nature has prevailed over our better judgement and we have made peace with the evil Costello empire. They do not act as friends towards us

Comment

The Greek empire continues its growth despite suffering from terible leadership . Already HYDEY THOR mighty Greek god of thunderous farts has had to change his earthbound leaders 3 times , starting with Hydey the weak who was replaced by Hydey the wanker king who was recently replaced with Hydey the loser. HYDEY THOR hopes that this new leader can lead the Greek people to the greatness they and there allies the Deitians are destined to.

Comment

P. Costello and his fellow ****holes cannot imagine why the Horse empire should expect friendship. The Horse empire did, after all, launch an unprovoked attack. Presumably the Horse empire thinks the current generation has nothing to apologise for in terms of the actions and deeds of its earlier generations.

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Presumably.

Comment

The Horse empire has almost completed the colonisation of its vast continent. The evil Chinese attack us for no reason and invite others to join them. Cheeky. The GL serves us well in supplementing our scientific advance in spite of the efforts of other civs to frustrate this. We maintain the largest army in the game. Our population grows rapidly.

Comment

Hydey THOR Greek God of thunderous farts had to once again replace the greek leader as Hydey the Loser was forced to retire hurt. Very hurt indeed after the savageing he recieved from Horse for not using esp to comunicate to Horse that his ISP had given him the flick. New Greek leader HYDEY THE HORSE EATER continued the steady progress of the greek people with new cities formed and mighty armies formed

Comment

You guys going to turn up tonight? I'll be around after 9pm

Comment

8.55pm.

------------------
                      finbar
                      Mono Rules!
                      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

THE DEITIANS continue to grow modestly, ie if God can say such a thing
                        A thriving trade with our munificant allies of the 'yo ho ho hydey-ho alliance' is yielding much dividends. And the mighty hi ho Greeks are proving to be mighty and reliable friends - we shall forge a power so great that woe betide any who should dare to stand in it's path. War mongering civs will be CRUSHED.
                        Peace loving civs, well, it may take a little longer

------------------
                        *THE DEITY*

Comment

The Aztec government is concerned about the aggressive rhetoric spouted by the Deiticians. Talk of crushing all opponents even peaceful ones can only leave the civlised nations of planet Aus. looking fearfully over their shoulders.
                          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

What he said.

------------------
                            finbar
                            Mono Rules!

Comment

The Horse empire groans under the weight of its city numbers but finds time to build Copernicus and the explore new governments such as "republic" and "democracy". The Dear Leader doesn't like these governments but the people seem to and are breeding furiously.

Comment

I might not make it tonight, chaps. Certainly not before 10pm anyway.

------------------
                                finbar
                                Mono Rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X