No announcement yet.

Big New Aussie Game tonight:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God - Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

This game is getting interesting with 2 strong alliences the yo ho ho hydey-ho allience and the make fin bar allience trying to keep pace with the all powerfull horse who has chosen not to allie with anyone

Comment

Clearly spelling is not Hydey's strong suit.

Comment

I'm waiting for his thread in the OT Forum where he announces he's the world's worst speller and withdrawing from Civving because he's ashamed he's not as good a speller as the rest of us. Well, Raz aside.

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I still have a grudge against makeo for destroying "I'mTooSexy4myCiv", which was the capital of my civ in our duel. Maybe I should resurrect this city name in this game?

Comment

I'm having some icq problems tonight. I am here so if we are playing post the ip here.
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

makeo, may not happen tonight, give it another 30 mins or so. I'll post here.

------------------
                *THE DEITY*

Comment

Is anyone playing tonight? I wanna play
                  Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Looks like its off makeo - finbar usually doesn't show on Thursdays

Comment

sorry makeo, we are calling it quits

more bad new!

sent this via icq:
                      "I prob can't do that game tomorrow... When I got home I discovered we got people for lunch, but I will be online and if it works out and everyone is free, maybe, but I can't definitely commit.. sorry "

------------------
                      *THE DEITY*

Comment

I will never get better at spelling because good spelling is only for bad thinkers. That said I may become a better civ player if you stop picking on my spelling .

maybe we could compare IQ's no on second thought that would be like fighting an unarmed man he he he

Comment

I don't know why finbar feels the need to learn some gyppo tongue.

Comment

You guys going to show up tonight (Friday)? I'm going to the coast on Saturday morning and will be away until Monday so tonight is the only chance we'll hav to play "the big aussie game".

Comment

I'll be here tonight oh HORSE OF THE MIGHTY BIG ARMY

Comment

Saro (with an accent over the "o") qui stasera. How's your Thai, Horse? And if you answer "Polka Dot" or similar ... I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised.

------------------
                                finbar
                                Mono Rules!
                                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                                X