No announcement yet.

Big New Aussie Game tonight:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If finbar gives me a phone number of a nearby joint, I will order pizza to his home.

Comment

I have KFC thanks horse

what a nice bloke shouting everyone so we will play with him

Comment

I'd send fin some of the Thai duck curry I had for dinner tonight but I think it would be cold by the time it got to Sydney. He could also have some of the Penfolds Old Vine Semillon, but I drank it all.

Comment

As a matter of fact, we went out for Italian. Very pleasant Pumpkin Ravioli with Crisp Sage and Brown Butter and a Saltimbocca that at least had the correct ingredients for once. Oh, and a refreshing bottle of Pinot Grigio.

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

*must remember to open the Taylor's White Burgundy when we next play*

Comment

Complete with silver nitrate probably.

------------------
              finbar
              Mono Rules!
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

The Fledgling Aztec civilization finding itself on an enormous planet had little alternative but to expand at a great rate.
                An early encounter with the nearby Sioux civilization led to an initial tribute flowing to the Aztecs although of late the Sioux have been getting above themselves and refusing to show proper respect for their betters.

The Aztec leaders are beggining to believe that there are no other civilizations in existence as many nearby islands to the Aztec continent have been colonized with no contact with other civs. Although rumours abound of great wonders being built.

The Aztec scientists are growing frustrated with the lack of choices being available to them and clamour for the freedom to pursue their desired research goals.

Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

1 AD - Aztec adventurers set out to explore the world. Their small boats at the mercy of the enormous oceans.

Comment

The Aztec scientists are getting seriously pissed off.

The explorers encountered a small and pathetic civilization calling themselves the chinese. They had little of interest to the explorers although they did tell of a larger civ nearby.

Comment

Our little secret is out of the bag!!

Yes, there exists on this planet a mighty alliance called:

"Yo ho ho hydey ho alliance"

With modern forms of Govt installed R&D and swelling pops are all the go.

A few primtive Aztec scientists were planning a brain drain and wished to join superior cultures...... who would pay a little better....

WE shall see, our ships are out to sea and new lands are being discovered as we speak.

------------------
                      *THE DEITY*

Comment

What are you guys playing now without me?

Comment

P. Costello, biggest of all the ****holes, really only built Lighthouse in order to make contact with someone, indeed anyone else on this planet. A brief meeting with the Chinese brought nothing except a surly attitude and a declaration of war, followed by a request for peace, followed by another declaration of war.

P. Costello, supreme ****hole, is sure there are other civilisations out there. There have to be. He has heard them chattering. He has chatted to them.

But where are they?

------------------
                          finbar
                          Mono Rules!

Comment

They are busting through the chinese to find the arseholes

Comment

The Horse empire continues its steady expansion and looks on with disdain and disinterest at the chattering civs nearby. Our science is advanced, our army is strong, our call is clear, "Bow Down to Horse!"

Comment

Finally the Aztec explorers stumble across the Arseholes. This if not friendly at least not openly hostile civilization is still largely a mystery to the Aztecs.

Hopefully a beneficial trade agreement can be negotiated at the soonest possible time.

Comment

Working...
                                X