M.m.b.e.s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a full house

I'm just sitting around watching the White Sox (damn, Seattle just tied it up in the 7th)

So I can play anytime. And, It looks like Makeo "MIGHT" be interested too... do you still have me on ICQ Makeo?

Hope to catch a bunch of you soon!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

might?
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Makeo: You make it a little hard for us stupid Americans to figure out what you mean with these one word posts.

Comment

I want to play a game right now. I have been waiting for ages and i have to play, i need to play so why won't anyone play with me. What is the hold up, why aren't we playing, I want to play I want to play I want to play. When are we going to play, do you think we will play soon. Who is going to play? are you going to play, is ming going to play. i want to play i want to play. Is it illegal to play? I don't think so. It wasn't illegal to play, last time I played. Last time I played was such a long time ago, i have trouble remembering the last time i played. I want to play. What settings will we play on? I haven't played double production for a long time either. I wan't to play. Can we play now please?

Comment

If I understand this correctly, you'd like to play a game at 19:00 Apolyton time, or thereabouts.

Me, too.

Comment

isn't the time 20.08 already?

Comment

Yeah, I thought Ming got ahold of you already. I'm just waiting for Ming, I think he might be delayed by the White Sox Game. One more out left in that game.

Comment

Yeah... I am sorry for the delayed start last night.
                  But as I tried to explain, there was a problem at Apolyton that had to be dealt with

Thanks for playing guys... it was a fun.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ming i appreciate you holding off on the game i am in unitl i could play again. I do know how to multitask, alas, i was out for the day and evening

I am good for thursday night this week though if you guys can continue.

Cheers and thanks again.

Comment

Well, it's 7:30 Apolyton time. I'm here on the off chance this game will continue tonight. I can't even remember which game this was. Was this the game that Merc was trying out Xin Yu's "size 5" strategy?

Comment

You should have posted to this earlier today...
                        A little warning always help.

My wife is out tonight. usually a good thing for civ, but I'm playing mr mom... and i have to get my little one into and out of the shower...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X