Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.m.b.e.s.

Merc, Barono, Epik, Spider...

Thanks all for playing last night. The game moved along real nice. It was good to get an early start for a change.

I still can't believe I have the only wonders built and its 1500 BC. I guess the barbarians were really causing you guys problems. (thank god for early phalanxs)

As I mentioned last night, if you want to continue this game, I can usually play on Tuesdays or Thursdays, since Wednesday night is usually a different bunch and we are trying to continue a game.

Let me know...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I would play MP... but I suck. I like playing more relaxed games where everyone is not so hung up on winning like Xin or Eyes.

Xin just takes too long (which is cool - he's real good) and Eyes... well, we dont need to go there.

I need to find a group of people who just enjoy playing for fun - with a few battles mixed in there.

Comment

Hmm, it's been awhile since I've had a calculus class, but wouldn't the game go twice as fast if we played on BOTH Tuesdays AND Thursdays?

I'm good for either night.

Comment

Well it does not look very good for the Borg. Falling way behind on the power graph. That hut legion that wiped out my second city about 3000 bc was the cause of my problems. However I am willing to continue. I figure that I can hang around for awhile and have some fun harrassing the other players. Perhaps this will be a good time to try out fundamentalism... so keep an eye out for guys with torches.

I am available tonight.

Beware the cornered Borg.

Epik

Comment

Well i am good for either night as well. Icq me because this stupid thing is all buggy on my end and i can't ever get back to anyone. After the game with you four, i played another and he got booted then my icq went sour, and well we have to continue. I have had to resort to posting stupid messages. Anyways pls remember me for next time

Comment

mwhc, they guys we're playing with now pretty much line up with your expectations. A few are on the less experienced side, so you might discover that you don't suck as bad as you think you do.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why don't we try for next Tuesday, October 3rd.

On Monday, post if and when you might be available.

Let's see if we can continue this one
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Just bumping this up to the top to see if people are interested in continuing this one tonight...

If you see this, post even if your interested, just so we know.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

i am interested, but the baseball playoffs start tonite i would be better for thursday this week and or wednesday but i believe i remember you people stating that you were playing a different game on Wed.

BTW i hope no one changed their rules txt
                  I am shocked enough as it is by what goes on around here.

I really want to continue this game as its the only MP game i seem to have going other than one with Berz and Crusty which seems difficult to continue.

However i am not against a sub for my civ for a session if you must play this one tonite. I can't be here for it

Cheers and have a blast without me!

Comment

Mercantile... what a wimp... I plan on having the baseball playoffs on right next to my computer so I can play and watch (not that I really care since the stupid networks decided to put the White Sox on during the day for the first two games)

But, if you can't multi task... I understand. Maybe Thursday then. We haven't discussed the use of subs... and with problems going on about subs, maybe we shouldn't risk it... HA HA HA HA!

Keep on Civin'

Comment

I will be online this evening about 6:30 PM central time. ICQ me if this game will be resumed then. The Tribe and the Reds are out of the playoffs, so I do not much care about them this year. So, they will not be a distraction to my gaming....

Comment

I'll be here at 6:30 central, too. The Brewers haven't been in the playoffs since 1982; so no worries there, but next year... (I'm starting to feel like a Cub fan.)

Oh, well, no sense continuing the game tonight if Merc can't make it. Try for Thursday, I guess.

Comment

Yeah, with out Merc...

But, I will be sitting around watching the playoffs...
                          So, if somebody wants to play a game for a few hours
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

me
                            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I'll be here. There was another game that we were thinking of continuing tonight, with Berz, Epik and East Haven, but I'm sure everyone would agree to put that off for another time; so it looks like Epik, myself, Berz and East Haven should be around at the usual time. (That being 6:30 central)

(Hmm, probably wrong thread for this.)

Comment

Working...
                              X