No announcement yet.

Tales fro mthe Diploamtic Front VI - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess y'all missed the post I put up a while ago about my hard drive being down. I should have posted here too to be sure y'all would see it. Sorry. After a lot of scrounging I did get money for a new one, but MPG could not be salvaged from the old one. And my CD disk, having been battered by children, has long only been good enough to convince my computer that I could play, but not good enough for a download. I know that $20.00 for a new CD isn't much, but money is quite tight for me right now, an what little bit of extra money we have (as if money and extra belong in the same sentence) has to be shared with a Wife, who has taken up some expensive gardening hobbies, and the children who, although they did break the CD in the first place, still merit the occasional trip to Sonic.
    The camel is not a part of civ.
    THE CAMEL IS CIV !!!!
    SAVE THE CAMEL !!!!!!

Comment

Hey, I'm 23 and I Love Sonic!!
      Apolyton Empress
      "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

yo! I'm gonna be here... unless of course everyone has given up???
        Apolyton Empress

Comment

I still want to play this game; and with Matt around and hydey back next weekend and if we twist Raz's arm we may be lucky soon

------------------
          *THE DEITY*

Comment

Well as the Authorised Spokesperson for "The Great Raz" I hate to have to say that unfortunately the mighty Raz will be unavailable to attend to the Diplo World situations this weekend. I am authorised to say that the following weekend is apparently open and unless he gets an offer of gratuitous sex from some one he will continue his plans for extermination of the Idolotrous nation of Deiticians....

Thankyou

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Docker (edited July 29, 2000).]</font>

Comment

I am here and the game has started with all who bothered to turn up playing.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I thought you had finished this game already Hydey...

Comment

agghh its good to be back, thanks to the Team at Apolyton for getting me out of limbo , and thnaks to Docker for filling in for me
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'll be out of town this weekend... but feel free to hand my civ over to a sub
                    Apolyton Empress

Comment

another sub needed for the pqthetic whiners at Mad Monk Ville ....

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                      X