No announcement yet.

Tales fro mthe Diploamtic Front VI - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only problem with that is that when we get most of the people to show up, subs could be obtained, but when everyone doesn't make the effort to show it makes in nearly impossible to play, even with subs. For example I doubt you'll ever get Matt to post of this thread. He seems to have fallen off the face of the planet, however if everyone else showed we could play with a sub, but your stance has sabitoged that possibility at least last week......

Comment

Frank . you for one did not confirm that you would show up last week , only empress did , for which I would like to thank her for her consideration of others. If you (Frank) or Deity or Raz had also confirmed then I probably would have turned on my computer but you didn't have the ability to confirm .

Please don't try and tell me that I am asking too much of people just to post 1 message here as to there intensions of continueing this game

Comment

yeah, just think of it as an extra post to your post count guys
        Apolyton Empress
        "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

I don't think its asking too much however its probably unrealistic......

Comment

Gee, a fistfight over a Diplo game. Isn't that against Diplo rules? Or are minor fistfights allowed?

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I humbly apologise Frank I was clearly judging others by my own lofty standards. When I am unavailable I would have trouble sleeping if I failed to inform others !! but it is unfair to ask others to do the same.

I will be here this Sunday morning at 8 am whether anyone posts or not and I am sure if others do not turn up and we cannot play this diplo game , that you will stick around and start a game with me, so that way neither of us will have waisted our time.

Comment

Well I didnt post last week as I thought Empress was stil away, I dont have time to check here as often as I used to , but my ICQ is always open to receive messages....

Comment

I may need a sub for this saturday. I have a wedding to attend that afternoon and afterwards some of my old high school buddies may go do something. However, I don't know for sure but I would hate to leave you guys hanging w/o warning...
                  Apolyton Empress

Comment

Well its game time, and its me.....and me over there, and lets not forget me.

Deity jumped on long enough to say he wanted a sub, I'm assuming Empress is gone as well at a wedding.....

So Matt's a no show again. Got a message from Raz, but he's a no show too, and Hydey is asleep.

This is most demoralizing....

Comment

I'm here Nuff Nuff man so lets play a game or are you scared of an Aussie

Comment

Forget it. I'm gonna play earth 2025. Far as I'm concearned I've won this diplo game.

Comment

There you go Hydey turns up and Frank won't play so I didn't have to cancel my wifes plans for this Sunday after all .

THANKYOU ALL , YOU SELFISH TURDS

Comment

The game continued today as planned , as I was the only one wanting to play all other civv where controlled by the AI.
                            If any of you had a problem with that, you would have turned up and played . The AI made many foolish mistakes as you would expect and many wars broke out .
                            Fortuanately the Sioux people survived and prospered , winning many wars and gaining much new teritory, The game ended with the Sioux space ship landing in the year 1936, with only the Mad Monks as the other remaining civ in the game . I wish to thank all of you for this game and may we enjoy many more in the years to come.

Comment

LOL...
                              Bet I could do it 50 years eariler

Comment

well, I told you I wouldnt' be able to make it.
                                Apolyton Empress

Comment

Working...
                                X