Tales fro mthe Diploamtic Front VI - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales fro mthe Diploamtic Front VI - Part 2

Due to new rules regarding 150 post limit this will be our continuation thread onmce the previosu one is closed at 150, please post there till this magic number is reached.

For others just joining our little fray, please refer the the first part at <a href="http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum2/HTML/001417.html">Tales from Diplo VI - Part 1</a>

The Land of Fountainia continues to prosper with the help of the FUC and Empress' Great ally,the Texans. In fact, with the aid of the Generous leader Dangime, the people of Fountainia became enlightened to the benifits of a democratic government and elected Empress as their eternal President. So excited were the people of Fountainia that they built the Statue of Liberty in honor of their new Democratic Status. Also, the city of Darkside was spared from barbaric invasion with Texan aid, although a few years later, the city of Friendship was destroyed by the landing of several barbarian hordes, despite efforts of pikemen to defend the outpost. Furthering the colonization efforts of the Fountain people, two new cities were built on the island of New Horizons, thus completing the dream of manifest destiny for the island. However, the greatest aid for the Fountainians came with a generous vote by the FUC to allow the Texans and Fountainians to divide the Spanish kingdom amongst themselves. The succesion of several spanish cities to the Land of Fountainia immensly helped to bring Fountiania into the world scene. Futher glory was brought to the Land of Fountainia upon seizing the last remaining Spanish city and therefore capturing the great trade center of the Collasus. This wonder, combined with the new Democratic government, effectively increased the Fountain science output. Moreover, with the recieving of such blessings, the Fountainians decided to donate an island city to their Roman friends in order to perpetuate mutual friendship. Thus, with the addition of several new cities, a new democratic government, and two new wonders, the future of Fountinia remans bright and the people optimistic.
    Apolyton Empress
    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Empress guilty of not reading thread before posting, I started this one as an extension of the Part 1, not to be used till the previosu thread reached 150 posts, the magic number as mentioned in the thread that caused Empress to be banned... I only started this one as I thought I was going to be away all week

Comment

are we on for this week or is someone away again?

please post

Comment

Raz? Please fix the typo in the Topic line? Ta.

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I'll be here! looks like Hydey will too. Who else will be here next saturday?
            Apolyton Empress

Comment

Finnie >> If I fixed the typo I would be accused of hacking, I would never do that

All>>> I am back and ready to play Sunday morning !!!!!!

Comment

So I have to choke on that typo for the next 145-odd posts? Chee. Odd being the operative word, too.

------------------
                finbar
                Mono Rules!
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Well if you beg and plead mercilessly and basically suck up to Ming he might fix it !!!

Comment

See, that is why I posted here before reading the whole post in its entirety. I was soo distracted by the title....
                    Apolyton Empress

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the title but then I do practice at reading Raz type

ps he spells better than I do

Comment

He does now. He used to be worse than you. If you can imagine such a thing.

------------------
                        finbar
                        Mono Rules!

Comment

My level of Spelling expertise is inversely propertional to the elvel i n my wine bottle...

Comment

Due to the fact I will have a huge hangover this Sunday morning I claim the cities of those who don't show by 9 am Melbourne time

Comment

RAZ!!! starting NOW!! WE are waiting

------------------
                              *THE DEITY*

Comment

Working...
                              X