Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesJKirk
    replied
    I suppose, but I'd prefer they were controlled by a real player, let's just get this going though

Leave a comment:

• Eivind IV
    replied
    USA/Free nations declares war on a random turn, right? If so, can't we agree that the entente player playes the USA only (!!) when/if that happens?

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    Free nations CPU/Neutrla.

In my humble experience when a player start a scen is very difficult to find another player who jumps into it.

Leave a comment:

• GoPostal
    replied
    I would say we have 2 options - Russia + Entente together or Free Nations as CPU/Neutral, vote Now!

Leave a comment:

• JamesJKirk
    replied
    We definitely need another player, but I have no problem with someone taking Russia and the Entente for the time being, a couple turns or so, just so we can get this moving.

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    For USA I think....

Anyway, I don't want to go against the will of other players, so I retire the Russia offer. Can you retake the Rusia civ, GoPostal? Maybe the Free Nations should be neutral - or we should fin other player.

Leave a comment:

• Eivind IV
    replied
    I agree with you, JamesJKirk. Why do we bother having the Free Nations playable?

Leave a comment:

• JamesJKirk
    replied
    Also, one person should alter the events.txt so they're all completely uniform.
    However, I don't agree that one person should controll Russia and the Allies, it makes them too powerful. The allies are already pretty much completely dominant, so I don't think Russia should be added to that. Plus like this, Russia and the Allies can't persue separate interests with it like this (As did and should happen). I don't mind this solution in the short term, but I think we should actively find a new player

Leave a comment:

• Harry Tuttle
    replied
    Alright, let's start the game.

BUT FIRST - Let's make sure we all have current copies. It might be smart to ask Curt if he can post today's most current files here in this thread as he has been changing the scenario little by little as he gets feedback. We need to be sure we all are on the same page.

Or at least post the rules txt to use with the first save, just to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    I acept the exchange, if there is no problem with the other players I'll start the game...

Leave a comment:

• GoPostal
    replied
    As to the situation with the free nations, I think 2 nations with similar interests should be commanded by the same person, so, I could take Free Nations, giving Russia to the Entente

Leave a comment:

• GoPostal
    replied
    I disagree on the random event, but definitely yes on the negotiations (I think Russia will need some help when the bolsheviks come. )

Leave a comment:

• JamesJKirk
    replied
    I'll say yes too....should we take out the random event that makes Italy join the allies too?

Leave a comment:

• POTUS
    replied
    I like negotiations

Leave a comment:

• Eivind IV
    replied
    Should we vote?

I vote yes for negotiations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X