Tron Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron Pbem

Ok. I am bored, so I am creating a new PBEM of Kobayashi's scenario, The Rape of Nations. You can download the scenario at http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2scenren.shtml#TRON

I would like to be the Dutch, just so that this game will start.

Dutch: POTUS
    French: yaroslav
    Spanish: Kobra
    Heathens: AI
    English: El Awrence
    Portuguese: Squonk
    Other Europeans: AI
    Attached Files
    Last edited by POTUS; January 2, 2004, 19:04.
    Vote Democrat
    Support Democracy

A Proclamation from King Michael of Beverly, Lord of the Michleans, Stadtholder General of Holland, Admiral of the Grand Fleet of the Netherlands, and Emperor of Protestant, Mainland Europe.

All Europe can see that the resources of the New World are plentiful. Now, although the Dutch can easily take all that treasure for themselves, we perfer to share. Therefore, we wish to create alliances with other smart Europeans. However, to do so, you must sign the Antewerpen Protocol.

Antewerpen Protocol
    I. Preamble
    The purpose of this agreement is to regulate colonization and trade among the assorted European Powers so as to prevent conflict.

II. Building Colonies
    A. Definition
    A colony is the territory of a nation not part of that nation's homeland nor in Europe.

B. Declaration
    A colony may be declared when a nation is within 2 years of being able to build the actual colony. Once the colony is declared, a nation may not build a second colony that would interfere with the first colony.

III. Wars
    A. Declaration
    A nation may declare a war to exist only between colonies, or between nations.

B. Colonial Wars
    In the event of a war over colonies, a nation may not attack, nor invade, a nation's possesions in Europe. However, all naval units are fair game.

C. National Wars
    In the event of a national war, any and every possesion may be attacked.

IV. Trade
    Any nation may establish a trade post, provided they have traders there. They are the only nation allowed to trade there. To establish a trade post, station a merchant there.

V. Signing and Withdrawing
    Any nation may sign the treaty, provided they agree to the terms. To withdraw they must give at least 5 turns notice of their intent to withdraw.

Signed,
    King Michael of Beverly, Lord of the Michleans, Stadtholder General of Holland, Admiral of the Grand Fleet of the Netherlands, and Emperor of Protestant, Mainland Europe
    Vote Democrat
    Support Democracy

Comment

POTUS, I'll like to join as Charles the I of Spain, but I've one question: Is mandatory to accept the Antewerpen Protocol? I've some complaints about it (or doubts - I don't understand some points)
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I'll take England!

Comment

I tried the scenario and found it very good. The terrain concept is revolutionary. Kudos to the author!

I'll take Portugal.

Comment

You only have to sign it if you want to be allied with the Dutch.
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

My problem is mainly with the colonial wars (if someone declare a colonial war against you... can you answer with a total war declaration?) and the colonies declaration... How are you going to prove that you can settle a colony?

Comment

Gah, I hate this scenario in single player.

Comment

Need a French player? I love this scenario!
                  Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

You can declare a colonial war, or a total war. If a colonial war is declared against you, you can escalate it into a total war. And to prove that you can settle a colony, a colony must exist within two turns, or, a settler must be there within a turn.

And, yes we need a French player.
                    Vote Democrat
                    Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by POTUS
                      And, yes we need a French player.
                      Great! Anyone care to trade civ with me? I'm already France in a TRON game over at CDG.
                      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Ok, I'll trade civ with you, if you want.

But If you manage to do bad with my country (the biggest power of the time!), I'll declare war on you!!!

Comment

Spain wasn't yet a big power. It had just been unified, and was still trying to repair and rehabilitate itself after hundreds of years of war.
                          Last edited by POTUS; January 2, 2004, 17:24.
                          Vote Democrat
                          Support Democracy

Comment

Perfidious Albion will put the dagoes in their place.

Comment

Just FYI, the turn order is at the top.
                              Vote Democrat
                              Support Democracy

Comment

Working...
                              X