No announcement yet.

Blitzkrieg PBEM (Playtest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never surrender. That´s all. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I annihilated the 2nd Panzer Division advancing on Arkhangelsk

Where, Great Britain, is the 2nd front?
    Attached Files

Comment

• The Japanese razed a city that they forgot the name of!
      (south from Jakutsk)
      Attached Files
      "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Week of the Kriegsmarine
        Following the outrageous suprrise Anglo-American raid on German positions in Norway last week, Germany and Italy declared war on the treacherous United State of America. This week has seen little in the way of major fighting on the eastern front, however, and has brought the centre of attention to the Kriegsmarine. The British battleship HMS Rodney, which bombarded anti-aircraft batteries in Bergen, was sunk in an escape attempt to British waters. In retaliation for the raid on Narvik, the Kriegsmarine unleashed an attack on the American battleship USS Texas in the Atlantic, sinking her with ease. The Red Navy also took its most serious blow since the Japanese raid on Vladivostock with the sinking of the capital ship Stalin. In addition to this, a Soviet infantry division in the north was slaughtered. Germany will defeat its enemies - including the vile Americans.
        Attached Files

Comment

• USA cleans the atlantic ocean!

*two german subs spotted and sent to the bottom of the sea
          *one inf killed in bergen

USA is coming to liberate Europe!!!
          Attached Files
          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Britain has now Destroyer Technology! Great News For The Navies of the Allies
            Attached Files
            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Same as the last 11 turns .... trying to withstand. Where, oh my dear allies, is that 2nd front?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Just as you guys know; subs are way to strong in this version of the scen. You might want to do something about it, for the sake of balance. Maybe to late for that now...
                Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Bump for Stalin II!

Comment

• Weird, email notifications havent come to me... well, sorry, I will play.

Comment

• Tsjita and Irskutsk emptied.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Germany Turn 12

British Expelled!
                        With the American entry into the war, the time has come for a new offensive by the Axis. This time, the target was none other than the fortified British naval base at Gibraltar, guarding the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. The British defenders put up a valiant fight, but with nowhere to escape, they were all slaughtered by the Wehrmacht. The British capital ship HMS Nelson was among the casualties, its netire crew lost as it sank in Gibraltar harbour. In the Middle East Italian forces bombed the British defenders in Iraq into nothing. Soon Baghdad will be ours.

Reds Continue to Fall Back...Stalin Out of Time
                        Stalin's pleas for a second front and his hope to see them will not come to fruition, as seen by the latest German assault on the Soviet front. Von Bock's tank corps in the north has capture Archangelsk, ending the protracted three week battle there.

Von Bock's victory was overshadowed, however, when Field Marshall Gerd von Runstedt's offensive created a considerable victory for the Axis. The Soviet cities of Perm and Kubyshev have both fallen to the Axis, and the Red Army's lines appear to be in a state of total panic. Indeed, this has been a good week for Germany.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by EmuGod; January 12, 2004, 19:23.

Comment

• What do you guys think of me giving the rest of China (one city) to the neutrals and create Spain or Turkey in stead? Wouldn't that be fun?
                          Attached Files
                          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• *Narvik liberated
                            Attached Files
                            South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                            Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• I think its good like this!

Comment