A bug with large cities/double production games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bug with large cities/double production games

I've discovered a bug while playing several multiplayer games with double production where I got some very large cities(45+). I noticed that after a certain point you couldn't convert all of the elvis's to anything else. So I was stuck with a large city, and the only reaosn I had worked on getting it large was to have a lot of scientists, but after a certain size, I couldn't switch any of the new elvis's to anything else.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if Microprose is aware of it. It really messes up a strategy I've been working on for double production games.

No thats normal.Size 36 is the cutoff.After that only Elvi'.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

It's just another one of those annoying numbers the computer won't go over, like 30000 gold.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

They should really, really give us a patch to fix that 30,000 gold limit - and to let us have more than some 3,000 units in the game.

Comment

3000? In a 4 player game that would be +700 units each.That would be a wild and wooly game.Might take a week per turn.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Hehe, I wasn't actually referring to multiplayer games. Anyway, it happens far too often when I play single that the message "Too many units in the game!" appears.

Comment

...that's just because the Duth at war0mongers
              Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Working...
              X