No announcement yet.

CivManager Trial Version is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smash, here's something for you. I have changed program for XP users. It now works like this:

Initialization:
    If not (WinXP or Win2000) -> read names from memory;
    else -> use default names. So if you are playing a regular game you are covered and don't need to do anything.

The Button "Rules...":
    When clicking on it, a window will appear for you to choose a RULES.TXT file for the names. So if you are playing a scenario, you just need to go to the scenario's directory and choose its RULES.TXT.

Please try and see if it works.

Edit: the Gold Edition is released, so this attachment is deleted.
    Last edited by Xin Yu; August 24, 2002, 15:16.

Comment

Xin,

What a great tool! I haven't (and won't) play much Civ while the weather is this nice, but I'll be back to it in the winter, and I can't wait to try this out.

Thank you!

Comment

by George I think hes' got it!

Imperium Romanum made easier:

why are some cites names dark?
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

nevermind.I read the readme again.White colored text means something good
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

White cities are in WLTKD, white pop(H/U) cells qualify WLTKD condition, so if both are white you'll continue celebration next turn unless some thing changes the condition (pop increase, etc.) Have you read the readme.txt carefully?

Comment

Aaaah! Two out of two times, when you post a screen shot I find something wrong. This time is the white color -- size 2 cities should not be white since they never celebrate.

Comment

ah Aquae.The city name is black.Well it is size 2.Six short of filling the foodbox with both citizens happy.The number is white.Thats right isn't it?..I need both to be white and I'm off.

Comment

Yeah, but a white is suppose to mean that the next turn you'll have a white city name, but it doesn't.

Comment

Aha! The following is now working:

Change the first column to clickable fields (green background) so that when the user clicks that column, the cursor is set to the city square and a 'Enter' key message is sent to the game. Usually the user will be brought to that city's screen but occasionally the user may have to press the return key once more (e.g., when a message window is open, the enter key sent to the game may just close the message instead of opening the city window).

Add a hotkey (Ctrl-E) for activating the CivManager.

Now only a couple of small things to fix then it is ready to go.

Comment

So an XP compatible version will be released
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

The ANZAC: XP compatible issue has already been resolved. You can download from this thread, my 22-08-2002 23:56 post. Now I'm adding more functions to it.

Comment

Did you add anything to the XP version?

Comment

Smash: I did but it's only on my machine. I haven't uploaded it yet. Check my previous posts for the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Xin Yu
                              Seriously, VC++ language does not work for Mac
                              JCP
                              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Working...
                              X