Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sid Meier Owes Me... (a running tally of Sids dept)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have spent a lot of time on Sids games from an early-ish age. So a lot of time gone. But on the other hand the addiction and escapism may have prevented me from smoking, excessive drinking or even drugs, you just don't know. I still had no problems juggling my work with it so I suppose it could have been a plus point. However it could be the root cause of me never having a sex life. I just couldn't say!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ok, so it is really us that owe Sid a DEBT, for such a great game. That said, if I ever play the man, he either gifts me two triremes or it's total war...

Hey, if nothing else has been acomplished, Kautilya has made an on-topic post. This on-topic post kept him from answering Roland's question, which prevented them from combining their economic prowess to resolve the worlds coming economic demise, so on the whole it's worth it.

Let this thread continue...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah, and if I ever meet Sid, I'll acknowledge my DEBT of gratitude for such a great game, then demand HIS life. Including his money.

------------------
        finbar
        Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
        X