No announcement yet.

What do you think about civ2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civ2 is still the best thing since sliced bread....with JAM!
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Civ2 was the first game I played when I got my first computer. It was in '96 or '97.

...and it still rocks. After I found out how much that crappy Civ3 sucks ass (I won't go deeper into that matter here), I started playing Civ2 again, always inventing ways to make it more fun.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I like it. I've only started playing in the last little while but it seems interesting.

Comment

There is a reason for PC Gamer magazine rating this game as #2 of all time. Because the idiots that write for that rag thought Half-Life was #1. It is simply the best game out there. For this Civ addict anyway....
          To Thine Own Self Be True

Comment

For myself, only Diablo2 has even come close in addictiveness.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

My husband and boys have played Civ for years now and I never knew what the attraction was. Now I'm beginning to understand. It's an interesting game. I only wish I had more time to play it.

Comment

So women can also be attracted to Civ II.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Civ2 is wonderful. After ditching Civ3 from my computer I've rediscovered the pleasures of Civ2 and scenarios - got hooked all over again. According to my calculations, I've been playing Civ2 since 1996 or so. Not bored of the game yet although I got bored of Civ3 within weeks of owning it (just like every other computer game).

Michael

Comment

Working...
                  X