Favorite scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash
    Midgaard and Jules Verne are pretty darn good ones off the cd.Mars Now is not bad either.
    On the originals CD, i liked those too, but on Civ2:ToT, the Midgard scen is quite a bit better: it has 4 maps to play with, so that tunnels are actually underground things, and you can't bribe dragons.

JH
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives. :)

Comment

The eagles scenario being French and the WW1 as Britain, by 1920 I have captured as Britain Belgium, Germany, some of french where Germany had attacked, Austria-Hungary empire, Turkey and some of the southern USSR !
      Play the Demo Games!!
      Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
      Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

JA
        If you are interested in what can be achieved in ww1 scenario, check my thread 'Conflicts in Civ...' on top of this forum, page 4. DrFell managed to win in March 1916, as French .
        Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

"Death and Resurrection of an Empire" by Mathias H. Köster
          Alba de America
          Mongols
          "Moscow: The third Rome" by Michael J. Daumen

Comment

original ww2!!
            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Red Front was good.

Jules Verne sucks, I don't see why everyone likes it so much.

Other historical scenarios I liked, such as Age of Discovery (apart from the bleeding strong natives) or the Crusades. So much for the premade ones, as for user scenarios I prefer RedFront and Kull's ancient scenarios

Comment

Paul, original ww2 sucks donkey cheneys, are you aware of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  Paul, original ww2 sucks donkey cheneys, are you aware of that?
                  what?! are you crazy! that scenario is my life and blood!
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Prince of Darkness rocks! Hard and original and fun. Look at the thread in HS-Scenario League. If you like roleplaying games, it is worth playing. If you don't, it is worth playing too, because you really have a civ to manage.
                    Clash of Civilization team member
                    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Hmm...

US war of independence (CiC)
                      WWI (CiC)
                      WWII (original)
                      WWII in the Pacific (East wind, no rain; CiC)
                      Gulf War (CiC)

And the one with bears in FW (can't remember the name)!

Most CiC scenarios are in favour by me, except the one with rise of Islam. It's still quiet boring to play as the prophet and his beard.

BTW I partially agree with Becthelion; the Verne scenario is good, but why talk about it like it would be the best scenario ever made? It's still not that good. Except that exploring the world has nicely a great deal in it.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

then get some new life and blood... get a girl

Comment

Rasbelin... call me Bec another time and... AND...

Comment

Bec, that's something new. Earlier you weren't supposed to be called Bec, but fine for me. Even Bec The Pain In The Arse goes, but that's up to you...
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                            X