Favorite scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite scenario?

What is it? I like ones with lots of events, myself. This is part of my epic quest for the perfect scenario.
    Signed,
    Bigcash, aka the Man who can't beat Civ2 unless he's playing chieftain OR the man who was really disappointed by Civ3's lack of scenarios.

Talking about epic quests...
    My favourites would be Moria and Eldorado.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Yes...Moria is really good. Second Front and Red Front were fun, but they could be tedious at times , but overall good
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Re: Favorite scenario?

Mmmm... probably the one where she's been late for work too many times and has to go to see me, the stern boss...

Oh, Civ2 scenario...

Red Front for FW, 'East Wind Rain' for 2.42. I like war games

STYOM
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I've not played a lot of scenarios but I enjoyed the TOT "Seeds of Greatness" (? did I spell correctly?) ..
          googol... this is a number!
          "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
          "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

I too have played few, but have enjoyed 'Hellenistic Age' and 'Sieze the Crown'

SG[1]
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I like several of the Spanish theme scenarios on the Spanish CivII Site. Alba de America is fun, El Dorado is very creative (and completely event driven). Of Celts and Iberians is an epic scenario that you ought to try.

Spartacus (can't recall who made it) is a storyline scenario loaded with events.

(As you can see, i love ancient/historical scenarios)
              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
              intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
                Spartacus (can't recall who made it)
                Captain Nemo?

Comment

Alex Mor
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                    Alex Mor
                    True! I have only to apologize!

Comment

Seeds of Greatness is really good. For an original scenario, Mafia is fun.
                      Clash of Civilization team member
                      (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                      web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Mafia terrain 1 & 2 have been a little bit modified in order to delete some graphiks bugs on the map

the last version with good gif can be found here
                        a version for ToT is available too

Comment

Hellenistic Age
                          30 Year War
                          Great Northern War
                          Of Celts And Iberians; Conquest of the Silver Country
                          Fall Of Great Kesh
                          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Is the scenario league the definitive place for scenarios? I'm looking for Mafia, matter of fact.
                            As for Spartacus, I like it, but it's freaking hard! I had my ass handed to me before part 2 was over.
                            Signed,
                            Bigcash, aka the Man who can't beat Civ2 unless he's playing chieftain OR the man who was really disappointed by Civ3's lack of scenarios.

Comment

Imperium Romanum
                              Great Napoleonic Battles

Comment

Working...
                              X