internet downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet downloads

Is it possible for me to download Civ I from the internet? If not, what about Civ II ? Regards - Winters

you can buy civ2 in stores for $10
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

... or less.
      Because of the release of Civ3 you have a better chance of finding Civ2 these days. At least I've seen it all over the place (in some places anyway). Digging through the bargain bins may also prove useful.

[rant]But then again, maybe you're just a spoilt little kid who thinks he's too good to pay for a good game... After all, the companies make enough money already etc. etc. [/rant]
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I bought civ1 last year in germany (Kaufhof) for DM 3,00.

Comment

You can find just about anything on peer-to-peer client programs like Napster was.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

here is a link to download civ2!!
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You could try some abandonware sites for the original. It is well over 10 years old, and sometimes companies make old games freely available or just stop preventing sites making them available for free.

Civ2 is not at this point yet though.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                here is a link to download civ2!!
                ... mmmhh... but Mark, as I understand you live in old Europe... how can you manage to get it sent to you from Amazon US?
                At least I tried and it didn't work (but I have to admit that didn't try so hard since I have TOT)
                googol... this is a number!
                "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Cheers for the help (and interesting suggestions). Living in Australia made it a little difficult to take advantage of the $10 deal, that is why I was looking online.

I used to have a copy of civ I about 7 yrs ago on 5 1/2 floppy - not much good me now though!!!

All the best - Winters

Comment

Check Amazon for "Ultimate Strategy Guide". That's where I got Civ I. There's a bunch of other games in the bundle too. Haven't played any of them yet.

Comment

What's the problem with Amazon?
                      Just pay the $10 and download the files.
                      winzity ICQ 30339567
                      Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
                      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X