Free Civ II Test of Time with Australian PC User mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Civ II Test of Time with Australian PC User mag

'Nuff said really. For someone like myself who never actually owned an incarnation of Civ 2, this is a nice pickup for $7.50. Note that the Civ 3 article is only a couple of pages though.

Sorry if I've put this in the wrong section.
    Last edited by MidKnight Lament; October 17, 2001, 07:15.
    - mkl

Excelent!

Thanks for notifing everyone
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Lucky aussies!

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

kinda sad that they are giving the game away. the mag is worth more than the software.

Comment

It's still selling for $20 at a local CompUSA (Totowa, NJ); oddly enough, it's the only Civ title still on the shelves there (including SMAC/X)
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Well, good old ToT is still worth something in my opinion. Billions of hours of play, I guess ...
            What’s more, I’m working on the second version of my no-limits add-on and it might help a little bit. See the “new version of no limits add-on" thread in the civ2/creation forum.
            Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

WOOOPPPEE!!!!!!!!
              Im off to the newsagency now

i just love being an aussie

Comment

Working...
              X