Help. please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. please!

I'm playing CIV II MP with the gigaworld map and the Civ2 no limits add-on. I'm the vikings and there are six other civilizations with a lot of cities. When I try to build a new city a warning sign tells me that there are too many cities! There's anything I can do to avoid this? Thanks for your help.

No ... 255 is the limit of the number of cities. You can disband some worthless cities and build replacements in better locations.

--------------

SG(2)
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

count all the cities in the game there will probably be 255(or 256) that is the limit(even with the patch) it is something within the programming itself.

the only thing you can do about is is building your cities faster then the others

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Never play MP on giga maps.This always happens.Or set a city limit.
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Umm...stupid question, but what's the No-Limits add-on? What does it have?
          My warrior beat a fortified musketeer behind city walls in a city located on a mountain!!! W00t! If only the other 32 warriors had the same luck...

Comment

Working...
          X