No announcement yet.

Why do you keep playing Civ2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's a little bit of everything for me as well. One thing's for sure though, the Civ virus is in my blood now and I'm afraid it's an incurable disease.

If Civ rehabilitation clinics are ever opened, they'll have to commit me by force! :banned:

Comment

I play for the MP interaction experience......and the opportunity to build an impressive civilization.......also, the occasional chance to blow somebodys sh1t up
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

I love the fact that no two games are ever similar, and the power to build a small, ambitious Republic though colonization and trade, then rule the Seas and therefore the world with 40 or more Dreadnoughts! To rain terror and destruction upon mine enemies(everyone I meet), Destroying their civilization and erasing their cultures.

I'm so sick, I automatically rename any cities I conquer. It lets me imagine my stormtroopers looting and burning their priceless works of art, destroying their heritage, suppressing their language and Customs, until Rome becomes r1734, and 12 years later, London is l1746. Conquering the fertile countryside, and eradicating any memory of their homelands. MUHAWHAHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHA!
        http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
        Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
        ------------------------
        ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

I don't know about all you, but I do it to get girls!

Comment

Working...
          X