No announcement yet.

OCC Bloodlust Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the save on Sunday, well I check Sunday. I will try to play tonight, but if I have passed the time limit go ahead and play on. Don't let me hold this game up.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Post 1 updated with round 3 info - I propose that when we start round 3 we drop the maximum number of turns to 10 each - we are getting close to launch and once we set out on the conquest phase 10 turns may prove far to many ...

------------------
      Scouse Git[1] -- git1@scousers.net

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
      "The Great Library has been built!"
      "A short cut has to be challenging,
      were it not so it would be 'the way'."
      - Paul Craven
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Hey this sounds like fun! Can I get in on the next one?

I"ve been absent from here for a while, are the biweekly OCC games still going on?

Crow
        AH has shrink shop open, and if you want advice from an Aussie who thinks he's a horse that likes having a gay Greek general riding his backside then that's still available. - Lancer

Comment

• Hi crow - welcome back

Yes the biweekly OCCs are still going, but more like monthly now - a new Queen of OCC has arrisen in your absense - check out some of Ribannah's spectacular games - Have a look at the Great Library (top thread in Civ2-Strat) I think that too is new since I last spoke to you.

Do you just want in on a Succession Game or particularly on an OCC bloodlust? if the former I think there is one starting at the moment although it is proposed to be at Prince rather than Deity

See ya around

------------------
          Scouse Git[1] -- git1@scousers.net

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
          "The Great Library has been built!"
          "A short cut has to be challenging,
          were it not so it would be 'the way'."
          - Paul Craven

Comment

• Hello SG1 -

Thanks for remembering me!

I looked at some of those logs. That is quite an amazing feat. I'll have to see if I can come anywhere close to those dates, LOL!

Either type would be fine with me, but maybe I'll start with AC since I don't play bloodlust so often and wouldn't want my lack of warmaking skills to drag the game down. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

I'll check around to find that game, Prince level is fine with me, I can show off a bit then, right?

One thing though, I have MGE, is that compatible in a succession game with the other versions?

Crow
            AH has shrink shop open, and if you want advice from an Aussie who thinks he's a horse that likes having a gay Greek general riding his backside then that's still available. - Lancer

Comment

• What's happening with the game? Who's turn is it?

Carolus

Comment

• Carolus - as far as I know skrobism has the con and will pass to me ...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrobism
                  I got the save on Sunday, well I check Sunday. I will try to play tonight, but if I have passed the time limit go ahead and play on. Don't let me hold this game up.
                  I am sorry that it seems that I killed this game, but I thought that I gave permission to play on. I was out of work for the past 2 months, and even though that sounds like the perfect time to play even more civ, I found myself too busy to justify playing. I am working again and will make time to start playing Civ2 and hopefully the successions again.

It looks like SG is waiting for my save. I will send it now. I have not played a turn. So, the Gits continue where I was supposed to start.
                  Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• I now have the game - will get to it tonight ... (I hope)

Comment

• After a slight delay - game played and attached for Carolus ...

We get Computers momentarily - have built an Engineer, Offshore Platform & Superhighways as well as several Freights - Research at 4 turns, Exchequer healthy
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Got it!

Too tired to play tonight, though.

Carolus

Comment

• too tired??? But the summer sun is still in the sky!

Skål!
                          Be the bid!

Comment

• Holy sheepdip! this is still running?

ah yes,I see it is getting close to combat time.This could be an interesting finish.
                            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

• Wow!

You still alive, Sten?

I've ICQed you, I've e-mailed Donie and asked for you... Heck I've even signed your daughter's guest book!

Good to see you're alive and kickin'! You got old Bird and I worried, son!

Carolus

Comment

• I have played my turns, will send the save to our man in Suomi. I made a couple of mistakes and doubtful moves. Anyway, here's the log!

1861 Freight built. The French demanded 1000 gold… War! Spice to Avignon (144 gold). Legion relocated to the fort in the east
                                1862 Freight built, start on mass transit
                                1863 Computers, nuclear fission next. Switched to research lab and rushed it (208 gold)
                                1864 Research lab completed. Alpine troop next
                                1865 Alpine ready, stacked it with the legion in the mountain fortress
                                1866 Nuclear fission, nuclear power next. Freight built. Gold to Chicago (Argh, not in demand anymore! 289 gold)
                                1867 Freight built
                                1868 French destroyer attacks and kills the alpine (which I had moved back into the city) and the none chariot
                                1869 Nuclear power, flight next
                                1870 French destroyer killed by an unfortified, new alpine who becomes a vet. I bought a battleship (480 gold)!!!
                                1871 Flight, laser next. Battleship fortified in Rome
                                1872 3 turn discoveries with taxes at 40% (budget surplus equalling 115 - 35 = 80 gold/turn), freight built
                                1873 French ironclad killed by battleship. Freight built
                                1874 Laser, radio next
                                1875 Freight built, cloth to Washington (130 gold)
                                1877 Radio
                                1880 Advanced flight, rocketry next

Carolus

Comment

Working...
                                X