Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received the game from Skrobism. I'll try to pass it on to John later today or maybe tomorrow...

Happy New Year everyone.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

• Just sent the 800 AD save to John...

A short summary: oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... Civil disorder all over the place, there are too many small cities for a Monarchy. Defense is non-existant, warriors all over the place to keep order, if we are attacked we are toast. And we are at war with the Germans Good news: a cease-fire with the Sioux

We are racing the Germans for Cop's Obs, hopefully we get lucky. Food caravans are being built or on their way and two caravans are on their way to Madrid. Maybe it will bring enough to rush the Obs because the coffers are empty
      Once again...

Comment

• I am sorry about the delay with passing the save onto Hueij. I must be having problems with my ISP. Well, you get what you paid for - FREE.

Oh well it all seems to have worked out fine.

Happy New Year!

------------------
        "Bonjour, you cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys."
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Well, I'm not surprised we don't have a happy population when we have two temples between the lot. On the plus side I had not one riot and we now have the largest coffer in the game, to top that we can buy Cops should the need arise, but it will be finished in the next couple of turns anyway. We also have a caravan waiting to help build St Mike's when we discover Mono. We discovered Banking, as did the Sioux and Chinese almost simultaneously. We got maps from the Babylonians and Chinese. We also made an alliance with the Babylonians and the price of war with the Carthaginians, the weakest force in the game.
          A diplomat is going to buy the barb town of Flower, though there is also a small army that might be able to take it.

Caravans of Dye, Wine and soon Copper are assembling in Wallace ready to go to China where such goods are in demand.

All in all, it looks a lot healthier than when I last played, Gits, over to you....
          www.neo-geo.com

Comment

• Thanks John - game received - will get to it asap....
            Sounds fun

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
            "The Great Library must be built!"
            "A short cut has to be challenging,
            were it not so it would be 'the way'."
            - Paul Craven
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• No ICS Celtic Game

1020AD - 15 cities; Tech Rate 18 (Monotheism); Cope's nearly complete; purchase Library in Rifkind; Create 2 Eins; Start Temple in Wallace; purchase Cope's in Edinburgh - we can't afford to miss it and we haven't been told of any 'about to complete's ... Tech Rate 16

1040AD - Copernicus' Observatory ; Hides to Wounded Knee: 168g ; Rifkind Xinning - Tech Rate 9
              1060AD - Glamis founded;
              1080AD - Bridge Building from Spanish
              1100AD - Huijville joins the Xin club
              1160AD - Flower + 3 Archers bought for 78g
              1180AD - Michaelangelo's Chapel
              1200AD - 6 cities Xinning - Tech Rate 5; We should now be ready for Republic on next oedo year.

Good luck, game sent to Skrobism & JohnMcD

Comment

• Ah, just read it more carefully....
                [This message has been edited by johnmcd (edited January 03, 2001).]
                www.neo-geo.com

Comment

• refresh my memory please. what is the next Oedo year? do i revolt the year before or during? I am having problems with my home isp. i will download the save tomorrow. sorry about th delay.

------------------
                  Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• I downloaded the save. I will try to play tonight.

------------------

Comment

• I have passed the save to Hueij.
                      enjoy!

------------------

Comment

• Skrobism, could you send it on to John? I'm having troubles upgrading and can't get to my mail at home. I don't think my computer will be working before the end of the week, so ...

Sorry...
                        Once again...

Comment

• Ah the joys of upgrading...

I will send it on to John tonight.

------------------

Comment

• game has been sent to john.

------------------

Comment

• Save passed on to Git 2.

Everything seems to looking up, and while we don’t live in the best of all possible worlds it is certainly closer…Another boat of exotica is on its way to China and Babylon with another in preparation. King Richard’s and Magellan’s were completed by the Germans and Carthaginians respectively and I believe that the Germans are going to beat us to Leo’s. Otherwise it was a normal domestically focussed turn. No advances made (though the Chinese gave us navigation for being constant friends).
                              www.neo-geo.com

Comment

• Anything new yet?
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X