No announcement yet.

Enemy doesn't pollute, or have anarchy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy doesn't pollute, or have anarchy.

Hi Civ2 fans,

I just started playing this wonderful game again and I am playing single player, version 2.42, diety, 7 civs, & barbarian hoards as always. I hit ctrl K when one civ kept changing gov't every turn w/o lady liberty. I found no reason how, what I did find was a significant lack of pollution(NONE) on cities with over a dozen triangles. Is this Diety lvl help for AI ?, or a bug ?, or what?
    Thanks for answers in advance,

Maelhavok

Just one of the many AI cheats that have been documented here over time - for a fairly inclusive view of these see Ming's AI Cheats thread - the url can be found in the 'Great Library' temporarily housed in a sticky thread at the top of the Civ2-Strategy forum.

Good civin'

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
    "The Great Library must be built!"
    "A short cut has to be challenging,
    were it not so it would be 'the way'."
    - Paul Craven
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Well, I for one am glad of this cheat.

If some of the AI cities I've seen counted towards global warming then my careful land improvements would go for a burton in game after game.

Comment

The AI should get pollution and be forced to deal with it. Why should I be the only one trying to keep the planet clean? grrr

The legend "Sid Meier's Civilization III" on the units' screenshots is mesmerising by the way

Comment

Working...
        X