Please help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me out!

I am in need of some help; all responses are appreciated.

PROBLEM:
    I just installed the FW add-on so I could use the new features that it contains. But whenever I try to load either a scenario or a saved game, I get an error message saying that it was unable to load because the file is not a saved game!?!

QUESTION:
    Why does this happen? Is there a step that I'm missing, or do I need to install a patch or what?

Please help me out.
    -X6662

Were you able to play the scenarios before adding on FW?

Some scenarios are for MPG (Multiplayer Gold) and can't be played with just FW.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

... so just go to SLeague site and download Angelo Scotto's program. It often works ( but I'm warning you, some features in MPG events don't work under FW ).
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I have a problem too like that, I have MPG Civ2, and I tried to download a couple things, one was some units, another was 2 or 3 scenarios, and when I got back into civ2 after I downloaded these files, it said I didnt have 'em? can anyone help me out?

also:

QUESTION:

How do I play an On-Line game? I have MPG.

Comment

Working...
        X