Custom Civ Names List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Civ Names List

What is your favorite custom name that you use? Mine is the Chrisonians. Custom names mean the names you made up not just the ones of real countries that are not in the game.

------------------
    "Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Mercantilian is my tribe name I prefer trade to guns but am not opposed to use force if necessary

Comment

I play as The Fountainians (b/c of my last name) or the Floydians (b/c I love Pink Floyd)

------------------
      Apolyton Empress

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person" -- Vi Putnam

Do We Have A Possible Love Connection?
      Vacation Pics!
      Apolyton Empress
      "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

I'm the owner of a geo (a fictional nation ... http://members.tripod.com/fiji_de_geus/)

So I often use citynames from my geo:
        montana (invented this name before I knew there was a US state called montana)
        nemechle
        Ligopolis
        't Zuid (literally: the south)
        Libet
        the list goes on ... there are 950 in total

Comment

I like to play as the Antlerists (based on my screenname here- Russians renamed) or the Terran Alliance (from Battletech- Russians or Americans renamed).

Comment

I sometimes play as the Cherokee or Irish in place of the Sioux and Celts.
            "Three word posts suck!" - me

"...and I never will play the Wild Rover no more..." - Various

Comment

I use the Soviets, once in a while.

Fitting Comrade into every title.

Exept president which i replace by 'God'.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's a long and story, so don't ask me to explain it, but the Glowworms is very popular in my house......

Comment

*ruskie accent*
                  Abbadonia! Proud Abbadonia, The East-European republic of Abbadonia! All hail our supreme ruler Abbadon!
                  Each title is "Kamrad"

Comment

I do luv a good Lancs accent winding a tongue around all those soviet names!
                    ------------
                    SG (2)
                    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I have used Sepp Blatter as ruler of the Hooligans quite a few times. Then I group city names by soccer leagues - each continent or major part of a continent gets their own league.

Man Utd and Liverpool over here; Real Madrid and Barcelona over there; Inter and Lazio; even San Lorenzo, River, and Boca. It really helps me keep track of where cities are for trading.
                      Be the bid!

Comment

The Xt`Appolans, the most fierce race this side of the Great Bear. High Lord Imperator E`ljgbkjd vanquishes all his enemies!
                        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I play as the Huguenot; for ancestoral and historical reasons. Sad but true.

Comment

I like to use Templars, so I'm Commandeur.
                            Mike.doc

Comment

When I play on a custom map I play as the Jolandians, but when I play on the Earth I usually pick one of the real tribes.

Comment

Working...
                              X