Flag Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Colors

IIRC there once was a post about what the different colored flags for each civ meant, eg i think white was a Technology focused civ, and Blue was a War like civ. Can't seem to find this info again could someone help out?
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

näää. it can't be that way. compare indians and mongols, totaly different and still both purple.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

well that makes sense. I am trying to find out who the most warlike civs are. I am working on a "survivor" scenario where you are located on an island with little terrain benefit (eg specials) and you have 7 other civs that want war. Blood lust of course. I'm sure its been done before but i have a particular map in mind.
      Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, AI behaviour is controlled by the "attack", "expand and "civilize" properties of each civ as mentioned in the rules.txt. So you can just change that to whatever suits you.

Of the existing civs, according to this logic, the Babylonians should be least aggressive, the Mongols most aggressive.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I KNEW THAT! thanks for jogging my deteriorated memory, I will check out the rules.txt.
          Attached Files
          Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Working...
          X