Macintosh civers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macintosh civers..

should go to the MAC page immediately and see what Wulf has done for us.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Smash:

I navigated all of Apolyton and didn't find anything authored by Wulf. Just what has he done?

CYBERAmazon
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Mmmm. I'm wondering the same thing. Went to this site's Mac page, and there's nothing more recent than the Hi Res stuff. You move in mysterious ways, Smash.

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I meant the mac forum

Fully converted Red Front is here!!!
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Opps. So busy watching Olympics that I didn't post a note/news item on the Civ2 and Civ2-Mac page!! I gotta get the word out!!

Thanks Smash
          Fin, etal, go to the Civ2-Mac Scenarios page.
          ------------------
          "And now for something completely different..."
          - John Cleese
          [This message has been edited by MacUser (edited September 18, 2000).]
          "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Okay, a news announcement is posted on the Civ2 and Civ2-Mac main pages! Ya' known, I was just looking at the ACDB and maybe we need to use that format. 'course we would need some dedicated Mac users to convert or write a ton o' scenaros to justify the switch!

------------------
            "And now for something completely different..."
            - John Cleese
            "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
            X