230*140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 230*140

Could someone please help me-what do I do in hex workshop after I have loaded the map?

(please answer-I did not won't wait long enough for help n the Help section)

In one thread, it says the number cannot exceed 10923, i think, but on the Apolyton front page it says something about Cinemascope which allows for 140*230 maps. How is this possible when multiplied and divided by 2 it is about 16,000?

I will probably not be able to get this to work becuase my version of hex workshop is
    messed up becuase I have changed it so much.

Could someone find it in the goodness
    of their heart to email me a blank 230*140 map?

PPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssss ssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by BJ LEE (edited March 20, 2000).]</font>

The absolute maximum is 10922, no question about it.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

A 230X140 map would equal 32,200 squares! That is way past the limit. Although, it would be an amazing board.

Without the hex editor the largest board (sqare) would be 100X100 or 10,000 squares.

With hex editor you could increase to 105X104 or 10,920 squares, but that is the limit.
      Visit the Civ/SMAC Seti Teams stats!

Comment

what setting gives the max ?
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
        X