Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry that did not check my email yesterday. My brother got married! I was a little busy. I will take my turn tonight and pass everything on by tomorrow.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by skrobism on 11-12-2000 05:08 PM
      Sorry that did not check my email yesterday. My brother got married! I was a little busy. I will take my turn tonight and pass everything on by tomorrow.

Tangent room, table for twelve...

Tell your brother congratulations for me and please pass this bit of wisdom along to him.

Before my wife and I were married, we attended a marriage seminar. I received the best advice from it. That advice was:

Never, and I mean never tell your wife that her figure is anything other than what you want.

Trust me on this one.

------------------
      Frodo lives!
      [This message has been edited by kcbob (edited November 13, 2000).]
      Frodo lives!

Comment

• The Skrobis Clan has handed the reign of our happy civilization onto Saganaga Canoer.

Long live the AKC!

I will send a history onto SG today.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Scouse Gits and Sag Canoer,
          Did you get the saved file. A daemon returned the email to me but listed several email addresses that I did not send to. Let me know.

Comment

• Skrobism, I won't be able to check until I get home tonight. I'll let you know then if I didn't get the file.
            Is it just me, or are these signatures really annoying? I mean, why do I want to keep seeing the same thing every time someone posts? And don't you hate those really long signatures that take up a whole bunch of space?

For no reason?

Come on, I say we ban signatures!!

Comment

• Save and history received ok here - will update the site tomorrow evening (with luck) am sending a safety first copy of the save to Saganaga Canoer.

Good civin'

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
              "The Great Library must be built!"
              "A short cut has to be challenging,
              were it not so it would be 'the way'."
              - Paul Craven
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• quote:

25BC Monotheism--Gift from the Gods.

I just read that. Is that a joke?
                [This message has been edited by skrobism (edited November 13, 2000).]

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by skrobism on 11-13-2000 12:12 PM
                  I just read that. Is that a joke?
                  [This message has been edited by skrobism (edited November 13, 2000).]

I totally missed that. Good catch!!

------------------
                  Frodo lives!
                  Frodo lives!

Comment

• I got the save; will probably finish my turn up tomorrow (Tuesday).
                    Is it just me, or are these signatures really annoying? I mean, why do I want to keep seeing the same thing every time someone posts? And don't you hate those really long signatures that take up a whole bunch of space?

For no reason?

Comment

• Cows were destined for our mighty jaws...

*jaws music plays*

MWAHAHAHA! God gave us command over those creatures!

Comment

• Web site updated - johnmcd - have you sent me / posted a history of your reign?

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
                        "The Great Library must be built!"
                        "A short cut has to be challenging,
                        were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                        - Paul Craven
                        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Unfortunately, it looks like I am not going to be able to get to this tonight. Rather than tie things up, I am going to pass my turn to Dr. Strangelove.

Dr. S., let me know if you do not get the file in your e-mail inbox.

For no reason?

Comment

• wretched double posts
                            [This message has been edited by johnmcd (edited November 15, 2000).]
                            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

• JohnMcD and what happened under his auspicious reign.

Though the reign of JohnMcD the first heralded in an era of common education and an unprecedented drive towards literacy there was no written history kept of his reign, all we know now is from folklore and guess work.

Whole armies were disbanded that the men so employed could speed along the construction of a great many temples and train to become priests in these new places of worship Their sons would be scholars in the libraries that were being built when John died. The great Cathedral was either completed at the end of his reign or shortly thereafter, historians are divided on this issue, that it pleased him greatly that it was built is clear.

When he came to the throne this once proud seafaring nation had abandoned their boats to rot in port. The boats were quickly recommisioned and packed with horsemen and emissaries . Charged to explore the world, to find fruited hills and fertile valleys, these boats set off. Though the conditions were hard and the Gods ungenerous initially the completion of the temples ashore seemed to soften them to favour our mariners and an archipelago was discovered in the east, the full extent of this island chain is as yet unknown.

Then he died.

www.neo-geo.com

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by johnmcd on 11-15-2000 05:52 AM
                                Then he died.

Man, can you say succint?

------------------
                                Frodo lives!
                                Frodo lives!

Comment

Working...
                                X