This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very succinct, unlike someone else.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Are you talkin' to me?

------------------
      Frodo lives!
      Frodo lives!

Comment

• I thought there might be some confusion about that.

No. I was refering to my history compared to the history of Johnmcd.

And what if I was talking to you?
        * walks over and flicks kcbob's shoulder with his finger *
        [This message has been edited by skrobism (edited November 15, 2000).]
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by skrobism on 11-15-2000 04:00 PM
          I thought there might be some confusion about that.

No. I was refering to my history compared to the history of Johnmcd.

And what if I was talking to you?
          * walks over and flicks kcbob's shoulder with his finger *
          [This message has been edited by skrobism (edited November 15, 2000).]

Ow! Wait a minute.
          *turns around and pops the top off of a can of spinach*

------------------
          Frodo lives!
          Frodo lives!

Comment

• * opens secret compartment in ring only to find his Super Power Pill is missing *

Now let's be reasonable here...

Comment

• Ugh! Spit! Cough!

*looks at label only to see he picked up the aspargus by mistake*

Okay. Friends?

*offers hand sans buzzer*

------------------
              Frodo lives!
              Frodo lives!

Comment

• Awe Heck. Come here.

* gives big bear hug. eyes roll in relief. *

* note to self: buy more Super Power Pills at pharmacy, refill ring *

Comment

• Sorry to do this but I am just testing this thread to see if it is working. The Forums pages says this has 4 pages, but the 4th doesn't exist.

Are we still playing?

Comment

• i think the file has to be passed on to Hodad...
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I am confused.

HsFB, did you mean to post the above message on the 'no ICS thread'?

What or who is Hodad... ?

Has Dr Strangelove passed the AKC game on?

Does any one know?

Comment

• I am, well, was Hodad... thank you for your kind words

Ah, I have to check my e-mail yet.

Comment

• Hodad, er Dr_Strangelove,
                          I meant no harm. How was I to know that you were hodad?

re: your need to check email. Does this mean that you have yet to take your turn? Do you need me to send it? I thought Saganaga Canoer passed this on 11/15 so the game would not stop like this.

[This message has been edited by skrobism (edited November 22, 2000).]

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by Dr_Strangelove on 11-22-2000 02:17 PM
                            I am, well, was Hodad... thank you for your kind words

Ah, I have to check my e-mail yet.

Horrors!!! Is this a... DL confession??? Shirley, and I know your name's not Shirley, not.

------------------
                            Frodo lives!
                            Frodo lives!

Comment

• NO! I changed my handle, that was all... Markos already killed Hodad off...

Mmmm, I didn't get it and, quite frankly, I haven't a clue when it's my turn.

Comment

• From what I can tell this is the last posted schedule...

quote:

4000BC-3050BC (20 turns) Scouse Gits (Player 1)
                                3000BC-2050BC (20 turns) SilverDragon (Player 2)
                                2000BC-1050BC (20 turns) Taurus (Player 3)
                                1000BC-525BC (20 turns) DaveV (Player 4)
                                500BC-25BC (20 turns) Muad'Dib (Player 5)
                                AD1-AD280 (15 turns) johnmcd (Player 6)
                                AD300-AD580 (15 turns) skrobism (Player 7)
                                AD600-AD880 (15 turns) Saganaga Canoer (Player 8)
                                AD900-AD1180 (15 turns) Dr_Strangelove (Player 9)
                                AD1200-AD1480 (15 turns) HsFB (Player 10)
                                AD1500-AD1600 (10 turns) Player 1
                                AD1600-AD1700 (10 turns) Player 2
                                AD1700-AD1758 (10 turns) Player 3
                                AD1760-AD1778 (10 turns) Player 4
                                AD1780-AD1798 (10 turns) Player 5
                                AD1800-AD1818 (10 turns) Player 6
                                AD1820-AD1838 (10 turns) Player 7
                                AD1840-AD1854 (10 turns) Player 8
                                AD1855-AD1864 (10 turns) Player 9
                                Ten turn/ten year intervals continue until the end of the game.

November 13
                                quote:

The Skrobis Clan has handed the reign of our happy civilization onto Saganaga Canoer.

Long live the AKC!

I will send a history onto SG today.

November 15
                                quote:

Unfortunately, it looks like I am not going to be able to get to this tonight. Rather than tie things
                                up, I am going to pass my turn to Dr. Strangelove.

Dr. S., let me know if you do not get the file in your e-mail inbox.

So, I assume that since 11/15 Dr_Strangelove has been due to play. It would be my guess that Dr_S passes this onto HsFB and then Saganaga Canoer? Since Sag passed this on to speed things up, and it has been a week since, should Crazy Saggy continue as Player 8?

I don't know. Somebody else give some input to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X