No announcement yet.

"Super growth strategy" worked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sort of remember the time when I improved on difficulty levels on a weekly basis.

MP did teach me quite a bit, but not too much.

After not playing the game in quite some time I tried a deity game as the Chinese on world_m. I was fooked by the Indians

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
      ...setting up MP games on the other hand will become the hardest part of the game

Yep.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Doesn't he speak the truth.

Comment

Join us and find out. You know where to look. The time difference shouldn't present too much of an inconvenience.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It has been before and it will be again... not nowadays though, that I'm a uni student means I have loads of time

Comment

Enjoy it while you can.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It could be my memory failing(Lord knows everything else is ) but I recall setting up games was as easy pie or ICQ.

Continuing and finishing was the hard part.A finished Civ2 game with more than 2 players was a Holy Grail of sorts...but I'm outta the loop.Maybe things have changed...... [hopeful/]
                The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

A few of the diehards aren't around as much so it's a bit harder to set up ad hoc games of greater than 3 people.
                  More scheduling is required than in the old days where you could just check ICQ and see a handful of players ready to go at a moments notice.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X