No announcement yet.

Bloodlust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have MGE and initially often selected blood lust as an option, the only difference I have noticed is the techs and wonders that the AI go for, as well as more agressive Barbs. The AI Civs still function normally but given the choice of Sun Tzu's acadamy or Mikes they will choose the war acadamy.

Barbs on the other hand make it a point to take over as many of your cities as they can, I had one game where there were more barb cities than one of the smaller civs.
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd
      Barbs on the other hand make it a point to take over as many of your cities as they can, I had one game where there were more barb cities than one of the smaller civs.
      It's a rare event when I lose a city to barbs.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Try it some time; it becomes a "farm" where you can buy NONE units if you hover a Dip nearby.

Comment

That's different. And I used to do that in SP, but in an MP game sometimes it's not the smartest thing to do. The only way to protect it is to have it in your territory instead of on the fringe, so if someone slips in a dip and bribes it, they could get a standing enemy army near your core.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While i was attacked often by barbs I have rarely lost a city to them, most of those cities were taken from AI civs.

I found it interesting that barbs had conqured more cities than one AI had in its entire civ.
            Wizards sixth rule:
            "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
            Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
            X