No announcement yet.

Rioting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people are too lazy to look for something, but once they see all the useful information, they will make the effort to go back for more.
    Well, i looked there but i didnt find anything and 2happiness quirk" is...a bad name for this topic.

You need simple words for simple people.
    Who's the Man?

Comment

Hmm, here were the two entries I saw

Happiness.......................happiness, riot factor, disorder, WLTxD
      happiness quirk...............happiness summary, unhappiness due to number of cities

Seems pretty SIMPLE for me. Found it in less then 5 seconds.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happiness quirk is the original name of the thread. The right column is a synopsis.
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

its pretty easy just to surf there, one of the quotes in the posting should say check out the GL
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
            aint' that the truth..strat guides are usually so lame
            I don't think there is a proven instance of a guide being written by someone that's played the game.

Comment

Hmmm, it was obvious that they had played the game, but it was equally obvious that they played badly.

In all fairness, I do remember one guide that was pretty good, and then there was Vel's guide here.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Vel's SMAC guide ruled..........but that was written by a player, not some company stooge.

Comment

And in the original days at this site, Every thread was a valuable guide.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    And in the original days at this site, Every thread was a valuable guide.
                    this game is like 7 years old now.... the fact were still unravelling mysteries is cool....

many threads now aren't as usefull unless your willing to totally disect the game.

that said, there are those, i applaud them for proving most everything i already know or suspected but couldn't prove

Comment

Or even when someone quantifies what you've always done based on instinct.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Many pepole have tried to write a strat..... again they are actual players tho

Comment

Yes, there have been quite a few here.
                          Most people have focused on specific atributes of the game. I'm too lazy to cover the whole game.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The archive is full of great stuff... and the new threads just show we all still like the game after years of playing.

I'm sure that won't be the case with Civ III... sigh...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lol 5 years from now Civ3 will be dead IMO.

Comment

I can't see people still playing civ 3 the way we are still playing civ 2
                                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X