X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong email for hof ?

hey
    i tried to post my saves for the hof
    but it indicates me that your adress ( auldfamily@bigpond.com permanent causes fatal errors !
    please help and change it !

Whose address? What hall of fame?

Comment

we are not in the civ 2 forum ?
      ok sorry so :
      for civ 2

the adress i quote in my first message.

am i the only body to have tried it ?

Comment

the adress auldfamily@bigpond.com is the adress where to send sav file for figuring in the hall of fame (hof) ;

as i sent my file to this adress (auldfamily@bigpond.com) the message was back to me indicating that this adress "caused permeanent fatal errors" as i indicate in my first message.

Comment

DrSpike, he's talking about this:

Jordan... I don't think that page has been updated in a LONG time (several years I think). As a matter of fact, the whole civ2 section has been hardly touched (except some news) for some time... Most of the remaining Apolyton civ2 action happens in the forums, that's why DrSpike reacted the way he did, he may never have seen the apolyton civ2 section.

If you are really serious about getting your game in, you should probably e-mail/PM one of the admins (MarkG, DanQ) and ask if they plan to bring it back to life.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

You are right...........I have never seen this nor seen anyone refer to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              You are right...........I have never seen this nor seen anyone refer to it.
              Which didn't prevent it from providing 2 juicy +1...
              Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
              Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
              POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
              LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

FYI...

Page Last Updated Tuesday, 25-Jan-2000 09:54:49 EST

I did ask about a facelift for the Civ II section as I made a list of minor corrections for Alt.Civs, back when I was still a moderator, but as Markos (or was it Dan) said, they're simply so busy with all the new titles like RoN, MoO3, GalCiv and Civ III, so it hardly leaves them any extra time, so I assume we have to wait quite sometime for anything to happen there. However he said that older sections like Civ II would be brushed up at some point.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

ok, i understand now, you're right ; it's along time ididn't come into this forum. i'd like to apologize; but now it's time to wake up the admin,we are talking about civ2 ! pleaze anyone do something !?

Comment

As said, there's nothing to be done now. At some point some updating will be done.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

ok but some point is when ?
                      is it so difficultt (i don't know how to do it) ?

Comment

that page has not been updated since like 99 IIRC with stats .........those are some old records....even their legitimacy is questionable
                        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                        X