• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The ANZAC
    it was staged
    hehe, well it was still good fun.

Now that I look back, I was very impassioned in the coup
    Htower and I planned the whole thing via AIM messenger, we figured it would "enhance the game" for everyone.

It was pretty hard to do we were laughing so hard while planning it
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

yeah, it did add drama; hopefully I wasn't too vitriolic
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

nothing you said bothered me, but then again, I wasn't the one getting yelled at

Comment

yeah, it did add drama; hopefully I wasn't too vitriolic

No way man, it was freaking great fun
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Good, I thought I might have appeared insane

Yeah it was good fun, I enjoyed it. The idea of front commanders is really great now that I look back on it.

Alas, my days of civving have waned as I worked on into getting into college, then went off to college. Still have have my nice remembrances of this RF PBEM game.

Thanks to all who made this a great success
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Good, I thought I might have appeared insane

Yeah it was good fun, I enjoyed it. The idea of front commanders is really great now that I look back on it.

Alas, my days of civving have waned as I worked on into getting into college, then went off to college. Still have have my nice remembrances of this RF PBEM game.

Thanks to all who made this a great success
              You did, its called "roleplay'

This was probably the best game I have ever been in for roleplaying.

And ya the front commanders, the politburo, and the ministers was great, a great way to play.

Long live the Rodina!

Comment

Working...
              X