Going to start up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to start up again

Con and I got to talking and we'd like to pull this thing through to the end, even if it means just the two of us. I have final exams for the next week and a half but after that... Death to the Facsists!

Onward comrades! Let us prepare for final victory!

YEAH! Gimme my old Front back and I'll kick some kraut arses!
    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Sounds good lets do it

But the fronts have to change. They will be bigger and more encompassing since we have so few people to do this.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Okey, I can take over the Grand Southern Front then.

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

HTower can you take the lead on starting this up again?

Im going to be busy this week and off to Romania next weekend for two weeks.

Im suppossed to have high speed internet there, but probably wont have a lot of time for CIV.

So if you can you have the lead.

Ill do the ministerial positions.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

School's out, and I'm ready to rock. I guess that means I'm Marshal again if I'm taking the lead.

Looking at the latest save I'll designate 2 fronts minimum, more if we have the people. I would like 2 ministerial positions, but the Marshal can help out there if need be. That leaves us with: 1 Marshal, 2 generals and 2 ministers= 5 people. Who wants to join the Junta?

Comment

Hi, I think that I am interested in joining.

Comment

I would like a try at this aswell

Comment

Wow new recruits.

BTW, I cant let you have all the power H, I remain as Gen Sectry and ministers as needed.

Comment

Btw Con i'm Kruger from CDG

Edit: Anyone got their eyes on the Baltic front? If not thats where i hope to head
                    Last edited by ComradeCommisar; May 16, 2004, 16:08.

Comment

Hey Kruger in your other name.

Welcome

If Im going to be General Secrty and Ministers and HTower is going to be Marshall then its wide open.

Comment

Once Con gets back from Europe we'll give this thing a whirl :Eager:

Comment

Start moving the military moves forward, Ill be able to do minister positions next week.

Comment

Yeah, I've been here lurking for the longest time: I'm willing to help finish this up too, but I'll be gone this tomorrow until Sunday. I can still man a front if you need it
                            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

*Still interested*

Comment

Working...
                              X