X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Comrade Pavlov!
    The one and only panda of the Red Army.
    Xenozodskyovitchkov, retired Commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front.
    Recipient of the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat

Comment

Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat awarded

For his heroic dedication to the chatroom, comrade Xenozodskyovitchkov is given the Accomplishment in IRC Chat medal. Comrade Xenozodskyovitchkov has sacraficed himself by participating in two all night meetings and richly deserves this award. Awarded this June 17th, 2003.

Comment

I don't know if I should pin it on right now...still going on the second all-nighter...
        I am honored to be given this award. I shall strive to perfect our Communist Paradise!

Comment

For his heroic dedication to the chatroom, comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky is awarded the Accomplishment in IRC Chat medal. Comrade Patiskov devotes half of his day to help guiding the conversations in the room. Awarded this June 17th, 2003.

Comment

For long hours devoted to talking strategy, politics and his steadfastness, comrade Alexi is given the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat. Comrade Alexi also has participated in two sessions that stretched well into the night and beyond. Awarded this June 17th, 2003.

Comment

Congratualtions, Comrade Patiskov! May your days be gulag-free!

Comment

Thank you, Comrade!
                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Annnnnnd congratulations to you, too, Comrade Alexi! Watch out for ticking boxes and fresh carp!

Comment

Medal of Accomplishment in IRC Chat awarded

For his continual visits to and contribution to the chatroom, comrade Pinkygenovitch is awarded the Medal of Accomplishment in IRC Chat. Awarded this day of June 17th, 2003.

Comment

As the official congratulationer of the Communist Party, I congratulate you on your recent award, comrade Pinkygenovitch!

Comment

Medal of Accomplishment in IRC Chat awarded

For his vision in creating the chat, and participating in both all nighters so far and continuing the second all nighter into a contest of who falls asleep first, comrade Oleg Sorokin is given the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat. Awarded June 17th, 2003.

Comment

I guess you get a congratulations, too.

Actually, you've pretty much already lost, seeing as you have to go to bed early.

Comment

Re: Pavlov Zangalis gets his second medal

Originally posted by H Tower
                            For his leadership in the drive into Poland, comrade General [b]Pavlov Zangalis is awarded the Red Star This day of June 17th, 2003.
                            Thank you Marshal medals are always welcome and will inspire me to greater deeds for the party and the motherland.

Now about that coat so I can display my medals...
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

Re: Pavlov Zangalis gets his second medal

Originally posted by H Tower
                              For his leadership in the drive into Poland, comrade General [b]Pavlov Zangalis is awarded the Red Star This day of June 17th, 2003.
                              Thank you Marshal medals are always welcome and will inspire me to greater deeds for the party and the motherland.

Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

Re: Re: Pavlov Zangalis gets his second medal

Originally posted by Colwyn
                                Congratulations!

And only 116 posts to go! (You could do that over a weekend! )
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X