Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there people interseted in filling in the vacancies? If not, I don't think we should take the time and effort to keep an election.
    If there are people interested, they could let you or the GenSec know this, and they could get the job without the need for an election.

I don't want to keep my job at all cost (Everybody here knows that a Party Ideologist has no real power when he can't send people to the Gulag every now and then ), but I don't think this is the best moment to keep an election, keeping in mind that many people are on holiday or have plans to do so. Just my opinion though.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

• EZ Rhino is officially gone. We probably wont here back from him for several months, so we need another Econ Minister.

Is anyone interested in being Econ Minister on an interrim basis until we can hold elections?

Please let me know.

Until then I will fill in.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Thankyou for your work as General Secretary comrade Knapovich, but the people have spoken and chosen me to lead now.

Comment

Working...
        X