No announcement yet.

City planning report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what i don't really understand is what have we been doing , the game is moving along and yet we seem to have paltry defence, no production , but decent science....are we in danger or losing to the ai????

ok if the barbs are causing problems, then keep the defence, but why are we letting the ai dictate our homeland????
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Barbs come from sea or cityless areas.
      AI units come from sea.
      So, costal cities have to be strongly defended, but inner cities may stay with one rifleman.
      JCP
      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
        well what i don't really understand is what have we been doing , the game is moving along and yet we seem to have paltry defence, no production , but decent science....are we in danger or losing to the ai????

ok if the barbs are causing problems, then keep the defence, but why are we letting the ai dictate our homeland????
        New Apolytonia has been merrily building mostly Caravans and Frieght for almost the entire game. Some have gone to build the Wonders we have, but most have gone to China for gold and bonus beakers. In turn, those bonus beakers are the main source of our technology.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Thanks Cavebear, i understand that , and its sound strategy...i just dont' understand how were so deficient in so many departments....

are we in danger of being overrun, if so protect the coasts...but otherise lets get cracking lol
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
          X