Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing ministers?

Speaking of missing ministers

I want to apologize for not being arround, and I would like to open the door for any one who may want to finish this term as a city planner, I am working both jobs double time and will be for the remainder of the month. I had to literally let a $30,000 project slide just to post this message, hope my boss doesn't find out

I think if left to his own devices president heydey could (and sometimes does) do the city planners job as part of his presidential plan. I hope to still vote in polls but more likely you won't hear from me for a few weeks

6:30am-6:00pm Job #1
    8:30 pm-4:30am (sometimes 5:30am)
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Re: Missing ministers?

Originally posted by Zedd
      Speaking of missing ministers

I want to apologize for not being arround, and I would like to open the door for any one who may want to finish this term as a city planner, I am working both jobs double time and will be for the remainder of the month. I had to literally let a $30,000 project slide just to post this message, hope my boss doesn't find out

I think if left to his own devices president heydey could (and sometimes does) do the city planners job as part of his presidential plan. I hope to still vote in polls but more likely you won't hear from me for a few weeks

6:30am-6:00pm Job #1
      8:30 pm-4:30am (sometimes 5:30am)
      Good luck on your jobs, Zedd. I don't envy your schedule...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Do you even sleep??? :sacred: I'm sacred that you might die of lack of sleep!!!
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
          Do you even sleep??? :sacred: I'm sacred that you might die of lack of sleep!!!
          You can't die from lack of sleep. However you can die when your head lolls forward, hits the monitor, smashes through the screen and fries in a shower of sparks..... They don't warn you about that on the packaging when you unwrap your new PC!!

More coffee & amphetamines needed I think, preferably both at the same time.

"It's not about whether you win or lose, it's about how many people you can slaugher playing the game...." - BruceTheStupid, 2400BC.

Comment

I'm sacred too but not about Zedd losing sleep.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Thanks for your concern,

Thankfully I have lots of stamina
              Wizards sixth rule:
              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
              X