Foriegn Minister's Report: 1000AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade
    I agree with all comments...2 sessions of nagging for diplo's what do we have : 2 of them and none in production

Diplomats can't steal a specific tech, keep this in mind ppl. Like our situation is now we might be beter of trading them with the chinese(and maybe in the same turn try to trade the same techs with japs and Carths... we might be able to get 3 techs in return for1(although I wouldn't hope for it)

We still have a huge black airea to reveal...

Shade
    Well, I did build 3 Diplomats (and used one for the Chinese Embassy), but perhaps 2 of the Caravans under construction should be converted to Diplomats.

I like the idea of trading the same thing (or something relatively unimportant) to all 3 other Civs at the same time is a good idea. Literacy or Banking might be best (Chinese have Literacy) to offer in exchange for something minor (like Pottery), then take the one we actually want.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

this poll is over the report is being typed.
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
      X