Foriegn Minister's Report: 1000AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foriegn Minister's Report: 1000AD

YEAH! WE HAVE A EMISSARY WITH CHINA! arty: We still haven't stealed the tech the Japs have, and we don't, why? And we STILL don't have peace with the Carths, again, WHY?

So, we can trade Consturion (and engineering, once they have it) with the Chinese ( AFTER we complete Mike's Chap. Because they might, and WILL want it.) Steal all the tech we don't have, from the Japs (including Atso. once they have it.) AND MAKE PEACE WITH THE CARTHS! Expoler north (for more civs ) and make peace with them (or war)

That's my plans for this session and I'll post the screen shots
    China- Trade
    11.69%
    China- Trade, but wait
    2.60%
    China- Don't trade
    0.00%
    China- War
    1.30%
    China- Peace
    12.99%
    Japan- Steal
    14.29%
    Japan- Don't steal
    1.30%
    Japan- War
    5.19%
    Japan- Peace
    6.49%
    Carths- War
    1.30%
    Carths- Peace
    14.29%
    Explore
    15.58%
    Don't Explore
    0.00%
    Make peace with them
    11.69%
    Make War with them
    1.30%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Japan info:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Japan's Cities:
      Attached Files

Comment

China info:
        Attached Files

Comment

China's Citites:
          Attached Files

Comment

Carths info:
            Attached Files

Comment

Carth's Cities:
              Attached Files

Comment

Reason why we only know three civs:
                Attached Files

Comment

and you have 3 days until the poll is closed

Comment

i don't understand all the options in your poll john, who is "them" at the very bottom.

AND WHY DON'T WE HAVE A BANANA OPTION!!!

Comment

John, how many options do you want us to select? One for each Civ? and I second the banana option, it is the only thing that makes our civilisation great (well that and Hydeys promise of unlimited Amazonian virgins).
                      "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                      "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                        i don't understand all the options in your poll john, who is "them" at the very bottom.

AND WHY DON'T WE HAVE A BANANA OPTION!!!
                        Because I srew up, ok? Everyone makes mistakes, and "them" is the other civs that we didn't met

Comment

oh, I'll tell you what the polls are:

Comment

I agree with all comments...2 sessions of nagging for diplo's what do we have : 2 of them and none in production

Diplomats can't steal a specific tech, keep this in mind ppl. Like our situation is now we might be beter of trading them with the chinese(and maybe in the same turn try to trade the same techs with japs and Carths... we might be able to get 3 techs in return for1(although I wouldn't hope for it)

We still have a huge black airea to reveal...

Shade
                            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

The banana option would be the only clear thing in this poll !
                              Seriously, OK for peace and exchange with Carths : they are not a threat !
                              Stealing all we may from Japs, always at war, then peace if they ever want
                              Trade with Chinese, but not to many tech exchange, because Chinese are rich and avanced : they may be serious competitors for the final phasis !
                              JCP
                              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Working...
                              X