Expansions ministers report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydey
    each land mass has its own number, No.1 been the largest. it would seem that we have at least 33 landmasses on this large continental world
    where would you find this number?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      123john -- Did you spec a "continental" world map?
      Yes, I did.
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

where would you find this number?
        If you "wrong-click" anywhere on the map (including blank tiles), you will see the grid coordinates on the right side of the screen: (72, 23) 12 for example. The "12" represents the body of land or water. Each seperate land mass, ocean, or pond gets a separate number. The main ocean (and the polar ice caps, I think) is always "1". The rest of the bodies of land and water are numbered separately (perhaps in order of size).

It is very useful to know where land is when you are searching with Triremes and don't have Lighthouse, for example.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

isn't that a lot like cheating? theoretically, you map the entire world's shape before building your first city!

Comment

You cant do that as it will show island 1 and the sea with the same number.

I'ts only usefull to find other islands.

Comment

Working...
            X