No announcement yet.

to 3950BC to 1700BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Who authorized barracks???????? We haven't even met another civ...
    2. We've already lost a lot of time irrigating squares that the workers can't yet utilize.

Between these two factors alone, we've lost at least a couple cities and lots of beakers. The BUILD CITY command is the key to early growth.
    /

123j321, please don't take this stuff personally.

Just send the save, let the ppl discuss our needs, get ministers' recommendations, and move forward.

You are the Prez and we respect that. Now give us a chance to give enough input to fix a few things, and everyone will be happy.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd
      Looking at the short food supplies i would guess that our most wise despot ruler wishes to build our population up to at least a size three before commiting our workers to a Zero growth system.
      Ah, but two of Melfort's workers could be on roads with no less food production. Seville would just need roads on the grassland, instead of on the plains. Zero growth?! Bah.
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

this starts to look like a revolution...

luckily we haven't invented gunpowder or the guillotine yet..

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

OK, I got the game. I'll take a look at it and post polls when I get back from work tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade

this starts to look like a revolution...

luckily we haven't invented gunpowder or the guillotine yet..

Shade
            What? I THAT bad????
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
              What? I THAT bad????
              not really but I think you'll need to do some bribing(gold pens and stuff) to get the cabinet back on your hand...and surely listen to their advice.

Shade
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Please, john, remember to poll at every decision.

If you want to go off and play your own game, do so...just don't do it under the illusions of being part of a democracy game.

Comment

I'm late to discover the progress and I hesitate :
                  Some positive points : a large area with much grass is shown.
                  A successfull hut-tipping policy
                  And a not so bad situation, according the demographic screen.
                  But some points more negative :
                  First : science : in 1700Bc and last from CB ?
                  A useless irrigation, but few roads and overall, no new city founded (Sevilla born out of a hut)
                  Some other points to be discussed : I think we have too many units/city. Let's create new cities quickly, we have garrison for !.
                  By the way, I'm not a fan of barracks when we have only some shields for more usefull productions !
                  Ministers, you have a good task to put our civ as the future leader of the planet !
                  Personnaly, I go out for holidays in french alps !
                  JCP
                  Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq

Ah, but two of Melfort's workers could be on roads with no less food production. Seville would just need roads on the grassland, instead of on the plains. Zero growth?! Bah.
                    oops i see your point Sorry about that, too bad there isn't a smiley with its foot in its mouth
                    Wizards sixth rule:
                    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
                    X