to 3950BC to 1700BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to 3950BC to 1700BC

Well, the only battles we were in was us vs bars. and no deaths. OK, now the screen shots: The World 1:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

The World 2:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

taxes:
      Attached Files

Comment

units:
        Attached Files

Comment

cities, Melfort:
          Attached Files

Comment

Hut report: 1st hut, Seaville (and yes I'll rename the city) the name, 2nd hut, Bronze Working, 3rd hut, Hourse backriding, now, Seaville:
            Attached Files

Comment

Sience (Its so sad ) :
              Attached Files

Comment

Guess:
                Attached Files

Comment

Trade:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Top 5 Cities:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Civ Points:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Demogarphics:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lats one, Power charts........... oh I need e-mail again, I forgot to put them in my notebook, anyways, Power charts:
                          Attached Files

Comment

...refreshed to see each as you put them up

Comment

not to bad at all .
                              I think our expansion/cityplanner minister will have some work to do...there are some locations wich look very nice.

AND we have the N° 1 city

Shade
                              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X