No announcement yet.

Foreign Ministers report on the Indians 1778 ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it shows if a city has build walls on screen, same as flag for units.

May I suggest we hold off the attack untill we have some infrastructure?

We dont have enough units on that continent anyway to start assaulting inland walled city's on rivers.

I would suggest starting on some Cavalry on Island 22 and 14 and let the former roman city's build a couple of engineers, spies and some needed defenders. (free's a couple of clads and cavalry from martial law duty)

With the first wave of shipped crusaders and a couple of upgraded ones, we can should have enough to take over the Indians.

Comment

When we get Tactics, we will instantly have 23 Cavalry. Some of them are in homeland cities to help protect against marauding Barbs, but the rest will give us a good start on a land campaign army.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

When our cities are connected by RR, we'll need only one cavalry unit for each island against barbs !
        JCP
        Paris, FRANCE

Comment

As Foreign Minister I have spoken to all diplomats, current and in training and they have all agreed to offer there lives in sabotage missions to bring down the city walls of the evil ones
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

CRUSH THEM

Comment

Working...
            X