Elections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zedd
    ....It's been a long weekend so please excuse me if I seem a little confused.............I am.)
    YOU STILL HAVE SCHOOL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

back to the topic (its weird it that it change for elections to helping me hu?) thanks for all the help
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
      i meant to find something for you earlier john, but better late than never. there's a basic, but free converter program you can get from tucows.com its called AhaView. it's not flashy, its not a photo editor, but you can change bmp to jpgs with it. go to: http://www.tucows.com/mmedia/preview/212647.html if you don't like AhaView, try looking for a different one. attached is a bmp file i converted
      Thanks for all the help and, this will be me if this works......
      Attached Files
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• nice...nice...--> so now there is nothing what coould hold you back of becomming prez

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

• yup

Comment

• Excellent goofball smiley face, 123john321. So glad you got all that #$%&@ out of your system.

I can feel the calm, soothing mellowness from here.

aaaahhhhhhhh...........
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• WOOHOO! In your face, Windows 95!

Premier of Apolytonia
                MrWIA.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Well done all who won their election!
                  Play the Demo Games!!
                  Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                  Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
                  X