Supreme Military Commander Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Military Commander Election

Here we go, the other contested election...

Three day poll, as usual. This is an important position as we seem to be in the middle of a rather intense war with Egypt, and likely will take it to the Americans soon.

Poll closes about 0138 Thursday 'Poly chat time.

atawa - any campaign promises to post? Here is the place for them.
    atawa
    22.22%
    MrWhereItsAt (current VP)
    77.78%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

do you have any campaign promises MWIA?

Comment

I'll get there, H Tower. Let me complete my Honours degree tomorrow and I'll put something in after then.

VP,
      MrWIA.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
        Let me complete my Honours degree tomorrow
        May the force be with you.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

MWIA MWIA MWIA!!! You can trust him, he was by far the best VP we ever had!!

Comment

MWIA gets my vote for his contuning efforts to welcome newcomers (like me) and his amazing work his done as VP
            I want chicken I want Liver I want everything for dinner!!!

Comment

Isn't Supreme Military Commander a bit of a misnomer, as the President is the one who actually moves the units?

Comment

why are people voting before they hear campaign promises?

Comment

'Cause we already know the candidates.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                  Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Because we don't want to give up our preconceived notions of Life, the Universe, and Everything, which eventually boil down to the fact that 6*9=42.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                      MWIA MWIA MWIA!!! You can trust him, he was by far the best VP we ever had!!
                      Do I know how to pick a great VP or what?!

to VP MWIA. He has been active, engaging, and participatory. If he performs the function of SMC as well as he has VP, who knows what heights he may reach.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                        Isn't Supreme Military Commander a bit of a misnomer, as the President is the one who actually moves the units?
                        As President/Premier, I follow the advice of the SMC carefully. That taking of Elephantine/Shade, for example was entirely the detailed plan of SMC Sodaq. I merely followed the instructions he gave that resulted in our foothold on the Egyptian land. And though I planned the assault on Heliopolis myself, it was based on the lessons I learned from the Sodaq plan.

I look forward to the thoughts and plans of SMC MWIA...

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

My point was that he isn't "supreme", the President is.

Comment

Granted. The SMC is the supreme *military* commander (actually, the Minister of War). The President/Premier is "supreme" in overall matters.

Comment

I would like to congratulate comrade MWIA with his upcomming victory in these elections

Comment

Working...
                              X